Did you know you can comment on articles in InoReader? Chances are you didn’t, even though comments are available since the beginning of the project.
- Added new category in Preferences -> Interface – Article contents, which will allow you to further customise the content of the articles.
- Added an option to turn off marking all as read by clicking on the unread counters (Preferences -> Behaviour -> Read articles
- Added a link to the article URL in card view (the “new tab” icon after the title)
- Added close (X) button on dialogs
- Fixed a bug because of which scroll tracking couldn’t be turned off
- Fixed a bug during import where some feeds were not assigned to their correct folders.
- Fixed a bug where setting “All articles” as start page wasn’t working as expected
- Fixed a bug with the Dashboard not loading when you don’t have any subscriptions
- Other minor bug fixes