- Big unread counter – It does what it says on the tin – displays an oversized unread counter, so you can spot if there is a movement in your feeds even if you are far from the screen.
- Recently read articles – Will show you a list of articles you have just read. This will include also articles read from mobile applications, but will not include articles marked with the Mark all as read function.
- Recently liked articles – Like the previous, it will show a list of articles you liked recently.
- Recently favorited – Articles that you recently added to favorites. Note that the dates might show “N/A” for older articles. That’s because we just started to keep track of when you marked an article as favorite.
- Recently commented – Articles that you recently left comments on.
- Rules log – This is a log of the latest matches from your rules. Can be configured to show all rules, or just a certain one.
- Recent Active Search results – A list of articles matched by your active searches. A column with the active search name is also present. Can also be configured to show just one Active Search or all of them.
- Latest news from InoReader. This is a small gadget showing the latest entry in our Changelog, which a lot of people don’t even know exists. This gadget is now also added in the default dashboard, below the What’s new in your InoReader gadget.
|The default dashboard|
Monitoring of rules, active searches and other activity (3 column mode)
- New gadgets are now added at the top of the dashboard.
- Added Search here menu item in feed and folder context menus.
- Fixed an issue with the Subscribe button in the toolbar hiding under the tools on the right if the feed title was too long.
- HTML URLs for feeds are retained from OPML imports.
- Fixed an issue where using the Mark all as read function directly after opening InoReader from a browser extension might mark All articles in all sections as read.
- Folder OPML exports now contain the folder outline element too. FYI those are available in Preferences -> Folders and tags.
- Folder OPML exports can now be used without authorization if the folder has RSS export enabled. You can remove the ?download=1 at the end of the OPML url to see the hosted version.
- Fixed an issue which can cause some gadgets to automatically refresh more often than needed.
- When adding new folder in Preferences -> Subscriptions, the list with folders above the subscriptions will be updated correctly.