Update Sep 19 2014 – We have also added grouping by date. Read more in this post.
Here’s a feature a lot of you requested lately – grouping of articles by feed when browsing folders.
|Showing a column view with grouping enabled.|
- The tree pane now have three more width options – Narrowest, Wider and Widest:
- New counters were added in Preferences -> Folders and tags on Favorites, My Channel and tags to indicate the total number of articles inside those sections:
- Articles in Favorites section are now always sorted by their starred date. This means that recently starred articles will always be on top (or at the bottom depending on your desired order). Previously articles were sorted by their received date (very close to the published date), which wasn’t very intuitive, because a recently starred article might get somewhere in the middle of the list. This change applies to all apps, RSS and HTML exports.
- The Open in new tab button in card view is moved from the end of the title to the bottom of the card, where it will always be visible:
- Middle-clicking on article headlines in List view, Column view and Card view will now open the article website in a new background tab and mark the article as read
- Rules are now always sorted alphabetically.
- A new mouse hover effect for unread articles was added in List view and Column view.