New matching conditions
- Match the full URL – up until now you could only match the URL after the domain, but now you can match a full URL, including the domain name. This will allow for targeting your favorite sites and applying rules to them.
- Match if the article has attachments – you can select articles with enclosures like podcast, photo or document links.
- Match if the article contains pictures – this will allow you to select articles with images. To facilitate your process, we have excluded some images, like favicons, emoticons or avatar pictures, as well as any image smaller than 32×32 pixels.
- Match if the article contains videos – the list of videos Inoreader will check for includes 15 websites: YouTube, Vimeo, Ustream, Twitch and more.
- Starter users can have one rule.
- Plus users can have up to 30 rules.
- Professional users can have unlimited rules.
Check out all upgrade options here.